The FCM-Standard is a universal tool for developing complex
Fuzzy-Systems, which supports no special hardware, but can produce
runtime optimized ANSI-C-code. This C-code uses no special libraries
and is therefore easily to be ported on any hardware for which an
Ansi-C-Compiler is available. In addition you have the facility to export
your Fuzzy-project as interpretable, portable code ("PCode"), which
can be changed externally and then again reloaded
(data format is documented). The PCode is also available via an
online-monitor interface for universal hardware connections.
Size and complexity of the fuzzy controllers you want to design is not
limited by FCM-Standard but only by the general system resources
(memory size, etc.). This means in detail:
Further features and system requirements are mentioned in the
FCM produkt description.
- unlimited number of input- and output variables,
- implementation of intermediate variables for trouble-free
debugging of multistage fuzzy controllers,
- any number of attributes (terms) per variable,
- free choice of membership functions by input of any numbers
of definition points; for output variables you can also use "singletons".
- The values margin of the variables (interval bounderies) can be freely
defined (inside the range of floating-point numbers).
- The resolution of variables is also freely selectable (2...32767).
- The number of fuzzy rules is not limited,
- following operators are available: and, or, product, average,
sum, gamma (with free selectable parameter gamma [0,1]),
weighting factor (plausibility), negation.
- The network window allows any cascadability of operators.
- Automated optimization of fuzzy projects (rule weightings, singletons)
by default referencial datasets.
Fuzzy development environment with ANSI-C code output,
manual in german resp. english language included
German version: FCM-Standard Deutsch
English version: FCM-Standard English
FCM version overview ·
Tel: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 60
Fax: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 61
© 2002 - 2010 by TransferTech GmbH