The FCM-µC is suited for microcontrollers, for which a
C compiler is available. In contrast to the FCM-Standard the generated
sourcecode is a 8-bit integer C-code, what makes it possible to use the
resources of smaller systems in a more efficient way. PCode support,
online-monitor interface and self learning component are also provided.
With regard to the optimization of the generated sourcecode the maximum number
of possible inputs, outputs and rules has been limited in contrast to the
FCM-Standard, so the complexity of implementable fuzzy controllers is
characterized by the following specifications:
- Up to 8 input variables,
- Up to 4 output variables,
- Up to 7 attributes (terms) per variable
- Membership functions of input variables: 4 types selectable
(Lamba-, Pi-, S- and Z-form, up to 4 definition point free definable
dependind on curve type),
- Membership functions of output variables: Singletons
- The values margin of the variables (interval bounderies) can be freely
defined (inside the range of floating-point numbers).
- Resolution of variables: 2...256,
- Number of fuzzy rules: max. 128.
- Available operators: and, weighting factor (plausibility);
implizit or operation of MIN-MAX-synthesis also usable.
- Execution of calculations with integer mathematics.
Fuzzy development environment with Integer-C code output, manual included.
German version: FCM-µC
FCM version overview ·
Tel: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 60
Fax: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 61
© 2002 - 2010 by TransferTech GmbH