With the FCM-HC11 there is a delvelopment environment available, which
especially supports implementation of fuzzy applications on the microcontroller
68HC11 (manufacturer: Motorola). The generated output sourcecode
is assembler-code for the HC11. PCode support, online-monitor interface and
self learning component are also provided.
With regard to the optimization of the generated sourcecode the maximum number
of possible inputs, outputs and rules has been limited in contrast to the
FCM-Standard, so the complexity of implementable fuzzy controllers
is characterized by the following specifications:
- Up to 8 input variables,
- Up to 4 output variables,
- Up to 7 attributes (terms) per variable
- Membership functions of input variables: 4 types selectable
(Lamba-, Pi-, S- and Z-form, up to 4 definition point free definable
dependind on curve type),
- Membership functions of output variables: Singletons
- The values margin of the variables (interval bounderies) can be freely
defined (inside the range of floating-point numbers).
- Resolution of variables: 2...256,
- Number of fuzzy rules: max. 128.
- Available operators: and, weighting factor (plausibility);
implizit or operation of MIN-MAX-synthesis also usable.
- Execution of calculations with integer mathematics.
Fuzzy development environment with HC11 assembler code output, manual included.
German version: FCM-HC11
FCM version overview ·
Tel: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 60
Fax: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 61
© 2002 - 2010 by TransferTech GmbH