The FCM-I3HD-CINT makes it possible to develop fuzzy systems for
the microcontroller series 78K0, 78K3 as well as the V-series (manufacturer NEC).
The generated output sourcecode is integer C-code. With regard to the
optimization of the generated sourcecode the maximum number
of possible inputs, outputs and rules has been limited in contrast to the
FCM-Standard, so the complexity of implementable fuzzy controllers
is characterized by the following specifications:
- Up to 8 input variables,
- Up to 4 output variables,
- Up to 7 attributes (terms) per variable
- Membership functions of input variables: 4 types selectable
(Lamba-, Pi-, S- and Z-form, up to 4 definition point free definable
dependind on curve type),
- Membership functions of output variables: Singletons
- The values margin of the variables (interval bounderies) can be freely
defined (inside the range of floating-point numbers).
- Resolution of variables: 2...256,
- Number of fuzzy rules: max. 128.
- Available operators: and, weighting factor (plausibility);
implizit or operation of MIN-MAX-synthesis also usable.
- Execution of calculations with integer mathematics.
No special hardware is needed during development phase.
Further features and system requirements are mentioned in the
FCM produkt description.
Fuzzy development environment with Integer-C code output for
the microcontroller families 78K0, 78K3, V-Series , manual included.
English Version: FCM-I3HD-CINT
FCM version overview ·
Tel: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 60
Fax: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 61
© 2002 - 2010 by TransferTech GmbH