The FCM-8051 makes it possible to develop fuzzy systems for processors
of the microcontrollerfamily 8051. The generated output sourcecode
is 8051 assembler-code. In addition there are also optimized procedures
for the 80517 availabe. PCode support, online-monitor interface and self learning
component are also provided.
With regard to the optimization of the generated sourcecode the maximum number
of possible inputs, outputs and rules has been limited in contrast to the
FCM-Standard, so the complexity of implementable fuzzy controllers is
characterized by the following specifications:
- Up to 8 input variables,
- Up to 4 output variables,
- Up to 7 attributes (terms) per variable
- Membership functions of input variables: 4 types selectable
(Lamba-, Pi-, S- and Z-form, up to 4 definition point free definable
dependind on curve type),
- Membership functions of output variables: Singletons
- The values margin of the variables (interval bounderies) can be freely
defined (inside the range of floating-point numbers).
- Resolution of variables: 2...256,
- Number of fuzzy rules: max. 128.
- Available operators: and, weighting factor (plausibility);
implizit or operation of MIN-MAX-synthesis also usable.
- Execution of calculations with integer mathematics.
Fuzzy development environment with 8051-assembler code output, manual included.
German version: FCM-8051
FCM version overview ·
Tel: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 60
Fax: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 61
© 2002 - 2010 by TransferTech GmbH