The FCM-I3HD-75X serves for development of fuzzy systems on the
microcontroller series 75X (manufacturer: NEC) and so allows it to create
fuzzy applications in the low-end-sector. The code-generator makes an
efficient and run-time optimized assembler-sourcecode.
No special hardware is needed during development phase.
With regard to the optimization of the generated sourcecode the maximum number
of possible inputs, outputs and rules has been limited, in contrast to the
FCM-Standard so the complexity of implementable fuzzy controllers is
characterized by the following specifications:
- Up to 8 input variables,
- Up to 4 output variables,
- Up to 7 attributes (terms) per variable
- Membership functions of input variables: 4 types selectable
(Lamba-, Pi-, S- and Z-form, up to 4 definition point free definable
dependind on curve type),
- Membership functions of output variables: Singletons
- The values margin of the variables (interval bounderies) can be freely
defined (inside the range of floating-point numbers).
- Resolution of variables: 2...256,
- Number of fuzzy rules: max. 128.
- Available operators: and, weighting factor (plausibility);
implizit or operation of MIN-MAX-synthesis also usable.
- Execution of calculations with integer mathematics.
Fuzzy development environment with assemblercode output for the
microcontrollerfamily 75X, manual included.
English version: FCM-I3HD-75X
FCM version overview ·
Tel: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 60
Fax: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 61
© 2002 - 2010 by TransferTech GmbH